Pages

Thursday 26 June 2014

missing Wally


Dear miss ma’y,
I am writing this to you because our beloved family member wally the giraffe was taken by kidnaper.


He is sneaky and I am begging you to help us please.


Without him we would not have adventures with him and we would not have a wally draw to take out names .

So please can you help us.



Wally is important to the
class .



We got evidence  but still no wally .




Hope you find him .


I would be amazed that you brought back wally .


THE
NEXT DAY


Kalo found evidence it was a picture of wally he was tied up in the hall.

Me Miss Kirsty and azure checked in the hall no wally
but there was a letter pind on the wall.

I was reading  the writing to the class but I could not read it.


the writing was horrible and messy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment