Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

END OF TERM


End of Term Reflection

Answer the following questions.  Remember to write more than one word and to explain your answer.

1. What is something you have done this term that you are proud of?
I am proud of doing performing arts because I was playing ukulele. I was very happy because everyone was cheering.And when we were finished we went to go get a sausage sizzle and a drink.
2. Which subject do you enjoy the most? Why?
Reading because I learn other things about different cities.  For example I learnt reading about italy how they build buildings and how to grow plants.
3. Which subject to you find hard? What do you find hard about it?
Mathes because I need to learn times tables and that are hard thing that I dont know and spelling words.

4. What is your favourite part of the day in our class?  Why?
Art is my favourite thing in class. So I can be better at it and I can be an artest.

5. What have you taught a classmate to do?
I told one persone to show him how to listin to other techers so he learn and be on the dots.
6. How have you been a responsible member of Room 4?
I will do the right thing to show other people how to do it with the juniors.

7. What would you like to do differently next term.

I will behave myself and sit in a good place
like in the front were I can see what the teacher is doing so I can get better at it.

8. What would you like to write about in Term 2.
I will write about the exiting things that I have done and learnt in term 1 like about the war and north head when I started school and write about what I have don with my frinds.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are big reflection you got that is so long and cool but can you tell me more about you writing reflection pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeee.

Post a Comment